Saturday, October 2, 2010

A little bit of girly jabber

It’s getting cold. I should be used to fall and winter coming after hot summer, but I still can’t reconcile myself to the cold weather. The only good things about it are fireplace, sauna and… scarves!



I did some shopping yesterday and bought an owl shape bag. It’s for children actually but I couldn’t resist buying it. It’s too cute. Tell me I’m not the only one buying articles for children, please :P


Also, I bought a DVD with Spanish movie – “Azuloscurocasinegro” (“DarkBlueAlmostBlack”). It obviously became one more reason of my love for European cinema. Such a great story, imaginative but somehow realistic. And the actor playing main character is so handsome ;P


I got a text message from my friend from university telling that it’s been 5 years since the day we all met (1st October is a first day of school year for students) and we should soon make an “integration” party. I didn’t think today is any special day and it turned out to be such an anniversary :) How time floats…


Some time ago I agreed with my first penpal that we’d re-start penpalling. The “problem” is we see each other from time to time and communicate through internet or phone quite often so it’s a bit weird to write letters to each other now, but still it’s fun:) I just wrote her a letter three days ago but didn’t have time to post it and I’m seeing her tomorrow so… I’ll just handle it to her. Weird, isn’t it?

Hmm, this post doesn’t make much sense, a bit of this, a bit of that… a lot of nothing. I’ll leave it like that and better go to read a book in front of a fireplace :D

4 comments:

  1. Your not the only one who likes things that are meant for children as I often see things that I think how cute but don't always purchase. I'm waiting for my niece to get a little older to really star spoiling her with such things.

    I had a friend at school I wrote to once we left that school, we wrote 2-3 times a week! We then started chatting on the phone every friday night and then meet on a saturday.... then who knows what happened but we just stopped talking to each other and that was about 5 years ago. I've seen her in the city sometimes but its just like we are complete strangers when we talk to each other... its strange. It was also strange to write, talk on the phone and meet too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sad you stopped talkning. You seem to have been close friends. But I've had friends I don't keep in touch with I don't know for what reason. I guess sometimes people's ways separate.

    I have a little girl in my family, but I only see her once a year, so I guess I'll be using a bag myself. I hope not to get too many strange looks :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooo tu tienes fireplace! yo no tengo T.T
    La bolsita esta muy linda!! =3

    Yo también tengo una amiga a la que le mando cartas pero platicamos todos los días en el messenger XD Ella vive a 3 horas de mi casa y nos vemos una vez al mes, de todas formas es genial enviarnos cartas =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ay si, me has dicho sobre ella. Si, es chido enviar las cartas a la amiguita con quien me encuentro a menudo, pero a vezes no se si lo que escribo, no ya la habia dicho antes, jeje.

    ReplyDelete