Friday, December 10, 2010

Blog award


1. Thank the blogger/s who gave you this award.

So, I was awarded for my blog. It's no official award but I was very pleased to get it for it means someone enjoys my blog. Thank you Bursts of Bubbles^^

2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experiences using five words. (I tried with 5 words, but it's mission impossible for me ;P So let it be more)

Blogging Philosophy: To show the world seen with my eyes. There's a little bit about penpalling, a little bit about books, music, my country and a little bit of my blabbing.

Motivation: All who visit my blog and find something interesting for them make me happy.

My experience: Blogging for me is a great way to sort my thoughts, to meet new people, learn about other cultures and traditions and things that interest me.

3. Pass on to ten other bloggers.

I pass it on to:
Resuri
Tanuki
Joana (miss your blogging<3)
Nina
and all the other lovely people who enjoy my blog^^

1 comment:

  1. I just got it! It is in a particular page in my blog, you can see it in the top after the banner. It's easier and if I get other I'll put them there. Thank you! I am backing to blog I am just putting some things in order and giving the blog a fresh 2011 look! Thank you! The best award is surely the blog with substance, nothing makes me more happy. *

    ReplyDelete