I was surprised and happy to get this award from Beatriz from Penpalling and letters. Thank you very much!:)
1. Be sure to thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserve it
4. Be sure to let the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award
Seven things about myself:
1. I am not sure I've mentioned earlier that my real name is Agnieszka. Aga is a short version I use mostly for foreign friends. My full name seems to be difficult to pronounce, especially for English speakers. My name as well as surname is very common so I meet people with my surname all the time. There was even a girl in my primary school named exactly like me in a parallel class.
2. I love travelling. According to Facebook I've visited 6% of the countries in the world. My goal is 100% but I'm not sure if it's even possible;) So far my favourite place on Earth is actually the land where Beatriz who gave me award comes from - Galicia in Spain. She posted a nice movie with photos in her blog so you can see why:) I have my favourite place in Poland too, in the land of lakes Mazury where I go every summer since I'm 10 and where I met my first penpal.
3. I also love books. I spend hours and my last money in the bookstores. With my mum we have a saying "For books I don't grudge". Unfortunatelly, I haven't had much time lately to read:( I hope it changes in the new year.
4. I learn Spanish and Russian. I can communicate in Spanish and I'm a beginner in Russian. I've been learning German for 9 years and all I can say is introduce myself. Sad, I know. I guess it's just not a language for me, because I think in others I'm doing quite well, so I'm not totally language un-tallented.
5. I am known for getting lost. Even if I was somewhere several times before. I won't share the stories of me getting lost to spare myself looking like an idiot:P But I am REALLY hopeless when it comes to sence of locality.
6. I don't know what's going on in the Hollywood world because I always choose to go to some European, South American or other part of the world movie. So if you ask me about some new film that everyone around talks about, my most probable answer will be I haven't seen it. I still haven't watched Avatar :S
7. No matter how tired I am during a day I get alive in the evening. Knowing I'll have to wake up early the next day is a real pain for me as I have to force myself to go to bed. I love when it dark outside and I can only learn at nights. My brain works best then.
I pass the award to:
Sharon from Resuri Tsukiyono's letters
and Countrydirt from Penpal from Northeastern Colorado
who are also into penpalling :)